- 1 368 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Monthly Levy: ZAR 2075.00
La Camargue Private Country Estate
The estate is situated on ninety-two hectares of pristine bush veld land and is framed by the picturesque Magaliesberg Mountains.
Out of the 92 hectares over 60% of the entire estate consists of parkland for the use of the residents.
A key feature of the estate will be the rehabilitation of natural lakes and streams coursing through the site, providing sanctuary for birds and wildlife. With recreational areas for its residents with the addition of walking and cycling trails and bird hides. An internationally recognised environmentalist has been commissioned on this matter.
The estate also has approval for a small office component, which will allow residents to walk to work and will be wired for the state of the art communication and entertainment facilities.
2. Wildlife in the Estate:
· Abundance of birdlife
3. Architectural style
· Modern country architecture style allowed on the estate.
· The residents’ clubhouse will overlook the parkland between phase 1 and phase 2 and will follow the modern Country architectural style along with the gatehouse. Facilities at the club will include a communal area for social gatherings, kitchen facilities, toilets and a shaded veranda for sunset cocktails. Outside facilities will consist of a built-in braai area, swimming pool and other amenities as required (and voted) by the majority of the residents.
· 24 hours patrol security vehicle based within the estate and exclusively for the use of our estate only.
· 24 hours security guards on duty at Gatehouse entrance and the extent of the estate.
· Biometric, fully automated access system (face detection, fingerprint or card access) at the entrance of the estate currently being installed.
· Electric fence on the full perimeter of the estate of 92 hectares.
- Access Gate